Access: Highway 93 (Ice Field Parkway) South of Jasper approximately 40 kilometers.
Parking: Yes, Christie Lookout
Trailhead: Along the River
Activities: Sights / Rafting / Canoeing / Kayaking
This section of water is rarely ventured, the beautiful vistas and the stretches of white water makes this a wonderful adventure. Be for warned that if you do not pull out at the take out, you might be going for a permanent ride over the Athabasca Falls. Kayaks, Rafts, and other forms of water craft is recommended for this venture.
There are no commercial outfitters for this trip, so make sure you know what you are doing before taking this venture.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )