In Jasper, we have a local theatre (Chaba) for our movie events, it has two screens. They have prices that is worth the family outing anytime. The Jasper Film Club usually run in the winter times on Thursdays. A locally ran club that brings in independent films.
Do not forget about the High School and their plays. If you are lucky to be in the area at a play/showing, I highly recommend a visit.
Art Jasper now located in the Library, they also have some displays there worth a visit.
- Jasper Motorcycle Tours ( Tours and Rental )
- River Stone Yoga Jasper ( Yoga )
- Pure Outdoors ( Outdoor Rental & Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)