A favorite for visitors and locals. These five lakes can be accessed in number of ways. Drive to the trail head on the 93 south, just about 6 miles, or 9 km. This is a popular spot, so the parking is tight.
Local favorite is to ride a mountain bike from the back route to these lakes. Hiking is a great option too to spend more time taking in the scenery, sights and smell of Rocky Mountain air.
These lakes are refreshing as we locals call them, so if you care to take a dip in them, be prepared to get a little bit chilled.
- Jasper Motorcycle Tours ( Tours and Rental )
- Warrior Fitness ( Personal Trainer )
- Pure Outdoors ( Outdoor Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)
#explorejasper #myjasper #in2nature #travelalberta #tourismjasper #exploretravel1 #flirtingwiththeglobe #lonelyplanet #jasperfitzhugh