Explore the waterways and glacial fed lakes of Jasper.
Athabasca river is one of the fur trading routes used by the voyagers of yesterday. Discover the historic routes by taking a tour on the Athabasca. There are rafting and canoe outfitters that can guide you down some of the pristine wilderness that Jasper got to offer.
Get back to nature on your own if you have the courage to tackle the rapids and obstacles that awaits you. You can pick-up some maps when you get into town at the Parks office and choose an adventure that suits you.
Lakes with rentals:
Other lakes can be arranged with local outdoor shops. See all canoe activities
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Snowfarmers ( Snowmobile Reports )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)