Cavell MeadowsSteps beyond the meadows
Going beyond the Cavell Meadows will bring you to a beautiful Alpine Tarn ( Caribou Lake ), the scenery opens up with breathtaking Vistas.
Access: Via the Cavell Meadows
Trailhead: Edith Cavell Parking
Activities: Hiking / Sights
This hike completed in 2004, still a classic. You have a backcountry hut to chill out in.
Located in the Maligne valley. This trailhead starts at Maligne lake.
Bring a nice pair of leather gloves to save your hands. Once reaching the top of the canyon, a hanging valley awaits. Beautiful vistas on the cliffs over the canyon is worth the day trip.
Tour Outfitters LINKS
- Wild Current Outfitters (Rafting & Canoe Adventures)
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours (Guided Eco Tours)
- Maligne Rafting Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Rafting Adventures (Rafting & Wildlife Tours)
- Jasper Adventure Centre (Guided Tours)
- Jasper Riding Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse & Snowmobile Tours) Valemount