Cat SkiingCaribou Cat Ski
Fresh Powder Skiing
Motorized recreation vehicles are only available outside of Jasper National Park. So this activities is just an hour west of Jasper.
Snowmobile through the mountains and settle in a valley at the base of open and treed powder runs. There you will get lifted/towed to new heights, where you will ski or board deep untracked powder. If Heli-skiing is not into your budget this is an alternative and don’t forget you get to drive a powerful snowmobile as a bonus.
Pyramid Lake skating early season.
Canyon discoveries in Maligne Valley This gem is great year round, ice formations in the winter and water fall in the summer. Some adventurists repel the waterfall while it is fully gushing with water for thrills. This canyon is also nicknamed Bullshit Canyon (if...
Winter wonderland in Jasper Things to do, and points of interest. Regular tours are available to access the valley bottom. A guide will safely tour you around with interpretive knowledge. We do however, have to wait till the weather to get cooler so it can freeze the...
Shops & Services LINKS
- My Jasper Nanny (Childcare & Dog Sitting Services)
- My Jasper Massage (Massage & Holistic Nutrition)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Pure Outdoors (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides & Outdoor Store)
- Run Jasper (Running Activitity)
- A Different Angle Photography (Photographers)
- Tekarra Color Lab (Photography & Services)
- Weddings Jasper (Wedding Services Listing)
- Jasper Park Chamber (Jasper Chamber of Commerce)
- The Jasper Local (Newspaper)