Winter at Maligne Lake
Cross-country skiing is fantastic in the Maligne Lake area, you can travel 22km south on the lake when the condition is right. Alpine is also reachable on the Bald Hill trail. Or even do some multi-day tours with the Six route pass or the Skyline trail.
Is it going to closed for the winter?
We are heading to a point where Parks Canada is trying to reduce traffic to this area. Due to the Caribou’s decline in the area, Parks is trying to completely deny any visitors here for the winter seasons. Here is a link to get the facts from the Parks Canada view. http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/ab/jasper/ne/apactions-bcactions.aspx
More and more access will be denied to us, what do you think about this? Let us know.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Maligne Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)