Take a stroll around town
The Discovery Trail is a looped trail that surrounds the town. The trails are just footsteps right from your accommodations and lodgings. Jasper is quite environmentally sound when it comes to driving. you really don’t need a vehicle when in Jasper. Walking from one end of Jasper only takes 15 minutes or so. If riding a bike, there are ample bike racks around town. The Discovery Trail is also a great way to transport yourself to the other side of town and get a little workout to boot.
You can hire bicycles in several outdoor stores. I highly recommend just walking around and explore this wonderful town.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Snowfarmers ( Snowmobile Reports )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)