Weather you have your own horse or want to ride some. There are outfitters here that can help you out. Plus there is a couple of day ride outfits that can take you out for a couple of hours or even overnight back country cabins.
Little known fact; You can bring your own horse in the National Park and enjoy the designated trails for horses. The Parks Canada information office can supply you with all the details on which trails you can bring your horse.
by Eddie Wong
Great trail riding for all ages in Jasper National Park. You can ride for a couple of hour or a couple of weeks. There are a few outfitters that can take you around the townsite area or go into the wilderness to some remote backcountry lodges. Whatever you are into, you will be sure to find an adventure of your choosing. There are outfitters that will even rent you horses and you can create your own wilderness trip. Below are links that you can contact to arrange your holiday adventure.
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables (Jasper Park Lodge Location, Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)