Another fine hike in the Rockies, easy access via the Jasper Tramway. Give yourself a good afternoon for this hike. There are some scrambling involved here, sometimes the snow is still around, be cautious here.
When you arrive at the ridge, you have another option to decent by walking along the ridge over to the north west area to drop down to the meadows and back to the Tramway.
You will be able to see the Tonquin Valley from the ridge, couple of the recognizable peaks that stand out are: Ramparts, Peveral, Edith Cavell and Geikie.
Access: Take the Jasper Tramway to upper access, hike over the peak
Trailhead: Start from the peak of Whistlers Mountain
Activities: Hiking / Sights
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Snowfarmers ( Snowmobile Reports )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)