A biking or hiking to historic site, the access is along a service road maintained by CNR is where you can park the vehicles or ride the bike out for an extended burn.
The area has only remnants of the settlers back in the day. So you might miss the area if not for the signs.
Look around for other signs of structures. we found an old cellar dug out to be what they kept there food at a stable temperature.
Access: Highway 16 East of Jasper approximately 15 kilometers.
Parking: Yes, in designated areas along the road.
Trailhead: Take the Snaring turnoff, then drive pass Snaring Campsite.
Activities: Hiking, Biking, Camping and Historical site.
More info about this place can be read here: Jasper House
- Wild Current Outfitters (Rafting & Canoe Adventures)
- My Jasper Nanny ( Nanny Services )
- Pure Outdoors ( Ski Rental Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)