Winter wonderland in Jasper
Things to do, and points of interest. Regular tours are available to access the valley bottom. A guide will safely tour you around with interpretive knowledge.
We do however, have to wait till the weather to get cooler so it can freeze the canyon bottom and the surrounding seepage which creates the wonderful frozen ice falls.
A cave that is normally under water in the summer is revealed, caution is advised if you are thinking of venturing in. It is not maintained and it not recommended if you do not know what you are doing.
The tall canyon walls are spectacular and wondrous, this area should be a place to see when you visit Jasper in the Winter.
If the canyon is not ready for walking on, you can still walk above from the Tea house down to Fifth or Sixth bridge.
This place is great to visit year round, so explore this area the next time you visit.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)