This road is mostly used for the Snaring campsite, just past the campsite, crossing the Snaring river, the road continues on to the warden station and Moberly homestead. Beyond that, the road continues to the North Boundary trail.
Access to Celestine Lake, Snake Indian Falls, Jasper House, and more. If you are going this far, a 4×4 is recommended as the road is quite rough, do not try this with a RV. There are couple sections of the road that is one lane only and some parts borders a cliff. A section crosses a stream that can flood. Not recommended for street motorcycles once you reach the gravel section.
Access: Hwy 16 – East of Jasper
Trailhead: Many trails start from this road.
Activities: Sights / Hiking / Biking / Camping / Cross-country ski
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )