Great fishing last just along the Yellowhead hwy. Boat rentals available from town. Northern Pike is prevalent in these waters.
You will be able to see a Beaver lodge near the bank of the highway. On the south side of the lake, an old burn from the Syncline Ridge fire that raged though while a prescribed burn when awry can be seen.
This lake is usually windy and the windsport folks loves this area.
Access: Hwy 16
Trailhead: 20 minutes east of Jasper townsite
Activities: Sights / Fishing / Boating
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Maligne Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)