The Celestine Road recently opened to traffic for the season, I was asked what is there to do up that road? Vine Creek popped into mind. This hike is rarely used to my knowledge, and the last time I went, it was overgrown with bushes.
I’m not even sure if there is a warden’s cabin at the headwaters of Vine Creek left. If you would not mind sending me (Explore Jasper) a photo if you get to the end of the trail, I really appreciated.
- Wild Current Outfitters (Rafting & Canoe Adventures)
- My Jasper Nanny ( Nanny Services )
- Pyramid Lake Resort (Lodging and Skating on the Lake)
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (Lodging and Skating on Lake Mildred)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)
- Pure Outdoors ( Ski Rental Shop )