Exploring the Wilcox area
Wonderful hike off the Wilcox trail, a lake hidden behind some ridges. It was nice to see hidden gems like these. I don’t think we saw this in a hike book when we decided to do this trek. Word of mouth in around town amongst the like minded crowd is probably how we got here.
Trailhead parking for the south boundary trail or the campsites in the area. Most choose the trailhead from Wilcox to access this lake, however, you can access via Tango Falls from the north.
Spectacular view right from the start of the trail.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Jasper Motorcycle Tours ( Tours and Rental )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Maligne Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)