Exploring off the beaten path
Not sure if this trail is an official trail, so please check with the Parks Canada about this area. You are not in trouble if you do venture into the area. Besides, that is what the park is for, “…for the enjoyment for the people…”. We also did this trail years ago. Interesting trail to Keith Lake, when we were resting for lunch, we explored the lunch spot and we found what looked like a bears den, needless to say, we did not stick around too long as we also found bones laying around.
This lake branches off Trail 7, heading toward Signal Mountain. We started this trail at Old Fort Point and somewhere behind the golf course we headed toward Signal Mountain. It you come out at 6th bridge of Maligne River, you have gone too far.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Snowfarmers ( Snowmobile Reports )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)