Bald Hills, Maligne Lake
Opening Day for 2017 is March 1, 2017 — (unconfirmed)
This day tour is a classic amongst the locals and visitors alike. The route up to Bald Hills hitching post is around 5km one way.
There are several loops starting from the parking lot at Maligne Lake, some folks venture beyond like the Six Pass route and or the Skyline Trail.
For us, we just wanted to get some turns in with half a day to spare.
Avalanche danger is at a high level these days, so we decide to just stay at treeline and avoid the loaded slopes.
#myjasper #backcountryski #outdoorlife
- Warrior Fitness ( Personal Trainer )
- Pure Outdoors ( Ski Rental Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)