This trail can start anywhere from town, usually from the west of town. The 20 mile loop trail is where you can access this lake, just on the cabin creek entrance. Or the entrance to the pump house. A nice short ride with a bike or take a hike to the lake. This trail gets used by lots of dog walkers, so make noise for your speed on the trail.
Access: Trail 3 — Part of the 20 mile loop.
Trailhead: From west end of town.
Activities: Sights / Biking / Fishing / Boating / Hiking
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Maligne Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)