As a traveler, here's my spin...Tips & Suggestions
Travel tips and resources
I travel when I have time and when the funds to support the habit. I realize that you have reached this website from various means and you are in search of travel tips, information on what to do and explore. I will do my best to help you out by posting information on what you might encounter when visiting Jasper National Park, Alberta and even some other part of the country. Just drop me a line if you have specific questions about Jasper National Park.
I like to also add I am not affiliated with Park Canada, Tourism Jasper or the Municipality of Jasper, I am a resident of Jasper and will supply you with a local’s point of view. I also get submissions to post on this site, so if it is not totally accurate, don’t blame me, I will do my best to source out the most accurate information I can.
The list of travel tips and resources below will evolve over time, so check back often for updates. Contact us for quick reply.
One of the most important issues living in Jasper.
If you are heading to Banff or coming from, this rest area is a must see in the summer when the water is cascading over the cliff. In the winter, you might catch some ice climbers on this route. Just along the highway 93, near the Icefield parkway and the new Skywalk,...
Helpful travel tip section.
RV series three Maps. Locations, Attractions... We found that maps were one of the greatest help and I don't mean online maps nor GPS for that matter. Physical, printed out hard copies, the ones you can buy at some petro stations and books stores. And you can get free...
Traveling in the off season, is not the best time to travel if you like to take in all the attractions and activities.
RV series one Services, Fuel On a recent recreational vehicle(RV) trip to plot out attractions and must see areas in north west British Columbia (BC). The purpose of the trip was a work combined with some fun in the process. The insight we gathered on how travelers...
Tour Outfitters LINKS
- Wild Current Outfitters (Rafting & Canoe Adventures)
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours (Guided Eco Tours)
- Maligne Rafting Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Rafting Adventures (Rafting & Wildlife Tours)
- Jasper Adventure Centre (Guided Tours)
- Jasper Riding Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Angela’s Accommodations
- Accommodations in the Rockies
- Bear’s Den
- B & G Accommodations
- Cabin Creek Accommodations
- Roony’s Accommodations
- The Gingerbread House
- The Wall’s
- The Wilgosh's
- Maxwell Lake BnB (Hinton)
Shops & Services LINKS
- My Jasper Nanny (Childcare & Dog Sitting Services)
- My Jasper Massage (Massage & Holistic Nutrition)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Pure Outdoors (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides & Outdoor Store)
- Run Jasper (Running Activitity)
- A Different Angle Photography (Photographers)
- Tekarra Color Lab (Photography & Services)
- Weddings Jasper (Wedding Services Listing)
- Jasper Park Chamber (Jasper Chamber of Commerce)
- The Jasper Local (Newspaper)
LODGING WEST IN BC
- Mica Mountain Lodge
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the
Jasper National Park boundary)
- Dreamcatcher Inn
(Located near Valemount Just over an hour west of Jasper)