Explore the waterways and glacial fed lakes of Jasper.
Athabasca river is one of the fur trading routes used by the voyagers of yesterday. Discover the historic routes by taking a tour on the Athabasca. There are rafting and canoe outfitters that can guide you down some of the pristine wilderness that Jasper got to offer.
Scroll your mouse over the thumbnails and get info:
Canoeing Athabasca RiverExplore the waterways and glacial fed lakes of Jasper. Athabasca river is…
Edna LakeA little lake next to Talbot Lake, great place to float around…
Coronet Creek AdventureCoronet Creek Camping I was a little hesitant in writing about this…
Pyramid Lake BeachsidePyramid Lake day use area A winding road leads to Patricia and…
Athabasca IslandPicture yourself on a deserted island, in the middle of the river,…
Mount PaulMt. Paul If you want to summit, crampons are recommended for the…
Get back to nature on your own if you have the courage to tackle the rapids and obstacles that awaits you. You can pick-up some maps when you get into town at the Parks office and choose an adventure that suits you.
Lakes with rentals:
Other lakes can be arranged with local outdoor shops.
- Pure Outdoors ( Ski Rental Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)