This trail has been around for a while, but Parks decided it needed a name and has upgraded the trail nicely. Mainly, it connects the town and Jasper Park Lodge with minimal auto traffic.
Access from Hazel ave in Jasper, you head toward the Highway 16 (Yellowhead) then to Old Fort Point and can further access to Jasper Park Lodge.
This is one of my “go to” dog walking path routine. I get to pass by lake and river. If the dogs get too hot they can cool off and re hydrate.
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Jasper Riding Stables (Pyramid Location, Horseback Tours)
- Jasper Park Stables Fairmont (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Jasper Motorcycle Tours ( Tours and Rental )
- My Jasper Nanny ( Childcare Services )
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” (Horse Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Maligne Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)