Explore WildlifeGrizzly Bear
These large animals are quite a sight to see if you are lucky to come across one in your visit to Jasper, hopefully from a safe distance.
Grizzly bear fur is typically brown with darker legs and commonly white or blonde tipped fur on the flank and back. A pronounced hump appears on their shoulders the hump is a good way to distinguish a grizzly bear from a brown bear.
Tour Outfitters LINKS
- Wild Current Outfitters (Rafting & Canoe Adventures)
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours (Guided Eco Tours)
- Maligne Rafting Adventures (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company (Rafting Tours)
- Rocky Mountain River Guides (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Raft Tours (Rafting Tours)
- Jasper Rafting Adventures (Rafting & Wildlife Tours)
- Jasper Adventure Centre (Guided Tours)
- Jasper Riding Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Rocking K Stables (Horseback Tours)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- Tonquin Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)