Canada’s Official Winter Sport!
Did you know that the National Sports of Canada Act officially declared, in 1994, that Canada’s National winter sport is hockey?
Jasper is a member of the Sturgeon Pembina Hockey league and has teams from Initiation up to Midget as well as a female team. All teams host local tournaments throughout the winter and always encourage out of town entries.
Contact Information for Hockey Enthusiasts
Dave the Plumber 780-852-5612
Chuck Barker 780-852-1974
Jasper Activity Centre 780-852-3381
- Pure Outdoors (snowsports/watersports rentals)
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )