Marmot Basin put on a good show for Easter weekend, a truly family event. An easy course set-up on Tranquilizer run with berms, jumps and gates. Almost everyone who participated got a prize from the local shops. Someone went home with a brand new pair of skis and snowboard and another with a mid week pass for next season at Marmot Basin.
Here are just some of the fun shots at the Aloha Cup. Sorry, I can’t put every photo up at this time, will post as I get the chance, so check back soon and let me know your bib number and I can arrange for expedition. Your photos can be purchased also, ask me how!
Click on image to view in full screen mode, you may use your arrow key on your keyboard to navigate the next image. Esc to exit. These photos are reduced in resolution. If you want to have full resolution photos, contact Eddie.
- Mike Gere Photo(Photographer)
- Pure Outdoors ( Ski Rental Shop )
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Rocking K Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store )
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper’s Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Rafting Adventures(Rafting Tours)
- Borderline “Snowfarmers” ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Run Jasper ( Running )
- Mica Mountain Lodge(ATV Tours )
(Located near Mount Robson, half an hour to the Jasper National Park boundary)