It is Saturday and the deep freeze is going to be over according to various weather channels. Still it was about –19C at Marmot Basin this morning, but it did not stop the beautiful sky that happens mostly in December early in the morning.
And it did not stop the Jasper Freeride Club and the Jasper Ski Team from training. Some indoor warm ups was well received by the athletes.
The cat is seen in the daylight as Marmot Basin prepares the terrain park. Not sure when they will be ready for opening, but defintely ready for next weekend.
- Pyramid Lake Resort (Lodging and Skating on the Lake)
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (Lodging and Skating on Lake Mildred)
- Edge Control (Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Tonquin Valley Adventures (Horseback, Backcountry Cabins)
- On-Line Sport & Tackle (Fishing Guides)
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Pure Outdoors (Outdoor Store)
- Athabasca Hotel
- Astoria Hotel
- Maligne Lodge
- Tonquin Inn
- The Best Western Jasper Inn
- Park Place Inn
- Whistlers Inn